My Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Auto Accidents, Slip and Fall & Personal Injury
Committed to providing you with reliable service
Glenn H. Williams Attorney at Law advocates for clients in Auto Accidents, Slip and Fall and Personal Injury cases. Based in Cleveland, I am familiar with the courts throughout all of Mississippi. I have the necessary skill to help you resolve your legal problem. With 28 years of experience, I am focused on your success. Please read my profiles to learn more about my professional backgrounds.
Knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
Glenn H. Williams Attorney at Law has a thorough understanding of Mississippi law. I work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Auto Accidents: Every day, individuals suffer serious personal injuries in auto accidents caused by a careless or reckless driver. When an accident is caused by another driver’s negligence, I can help you through the process and make sure that you obtain all of the benefits and money you are entitled to receive.
- Slip and Fall: It is the responsibility of a business to protect the public by keeping their premises safe. If the business owners fail to maintain their property, it may result in your injury. An experienced slip and fall accident attorney can help you obtain just compensation for your injuries.
- Personal Injury: Personal injury is a serious matter that can affect your health, your job, your family and your future. If you have suffered an injury because of somebody else’s negligence, you need an experienced personal injury attorney by your side. I give you a clear picture of the financial recovery that may be available to you.
- Workers’ Compensation: If you have incurred an injury or illness at your workplace or at a work-related activity, you have the right to workers’ compensation. Even if your employer is not as fault, you are entitled to benefits. I am dedicated to getting you compensation for your injuries.
- Bankruptcy: In our struggling economy, many people are dealing with unmanageable debts. As your bankruptcy attorney, I guide you through the legal process, helping you get relief from overwhelming debt and creditor harassment.
- Real Estate: I am knowledgeable about property issues and real estate disputes. I guide you through the process of negotiating, drafting and revising real estate documents, including contracts, mortgages, deeds and title documents. I also handle business real estate transactions and represent clients before planning and zoning boards.
When you retain the services of Glenn H. Williams Attorney at Law, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact a reputable Cleveland law firm today
Glenn H. Williams Attorney at Law sees your case through from start to finish. Let me work with you to address your legal concerns. My offices are conveniently located in Cleveland. Call the firm at 662-441-2843 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.